Virtual Back to School and Work From Home vol. 2
Troubleshooting Virtual Meetings
Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom are the most common applications that replicate a virtual classroom experience. If you’re having trouble with your distance learning experience, and you’ve already tried troubleshooting using the tips found here you may be having issues with the applications themselves. Here are some resources to help:
- Find Help with Google Meet
- Troubleshooting Google Meet:
- People can't hear you in meetings
- Google Meet video and audio quality
- People can't see me in the meeting
- Google Meet Training
- Find Help on Zoom
- Troubleshooting Zoom:
- Find Help with Teams: Access Help by clicking the Help button on the left side of the app, then select Topics, Training, or What's new. Search for a topic you want or use the tabs at the top to browse.
- Microsoft Teams Help & Learning
- Troubleshooting Teams:
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.