Re: MoCA adapter and Comscope AC adapter
I just purchased a Commscope CSMAPDU9VP device becasue I ma having lots of pixelation issues, and someone suggested I try an amplifier. So now I want to wire it in.
My home has the following:
#1 Main line in - 1 leg to VOIP / Internet Modem combo, 2nd leg runs across house to 2nd splitter
#2 Line in from Splitter #1 - 1 leg to X1 HD DVR, 2nd leg to 2nd room connected to X1 HD non-DVR
So I want to bring the main line into this device. But what I can't find are any pictures or drawings on how to hook it up.
- Power adapter plugs into Red "Power In" (bottom right)
- Main Line In plugs into "IN" (upper right)
- Out 1 plugs into Modem (VOIP and Internet)
- Out 2 plugs into X1 HD DVR (Main Room TV)
- Out 3 plugs into X1 HD DVR (2nd room TV)
- VOIP Out and Out 4-8 I will cap with F Type terminators
Can you offer any guidance please?