lmlmlmlllm's profile

New Poster


1 Message

Thu, Sep 19, 2019 9:00 PM

My ip is blocked by many chinese websites

what can I do? Ask Xfinity to change public IP address?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.





87.2K Messages

2 y ago

If you have a router that has a MAC address cloning feature, you can clone a different MAC address in to it. This will force their DHCP server to assign a new / different public IP address to your connection.


Valued Contributor


241 Messages

2 y ago

Use a VPN/ Socks proxy 

New to the Community?

Start Here