Back to School and Work From Home Help
As most of us continue to work from home and students head back to school virtually, reliable service is more important than ever. Here’s how we’re making sure your distance learning and working experiences are successful.
- The engineering team continues to build a smarter, stronger network to keep up with your evolving needs. Read the details here.
- Our digital tools offer personalized, contactless assistance. Download the mobile apps that let you manage your account online.
- We have systems in place to keep you informed when service issues arise. Be sure to update your contact information in My Account to receive important updates.
- We’re helping students and their families get the service they need. Learn about our efforts to make education accessible to all.
Tips and solutions to enhance your home WiFi experience
- Getting better speeds may be as easy as repositioning your Gateway. Watch our series of video tips to help enhance your WiFi experience while everyone is learning and working from home.
- You can also run an Xfinity xFi speed test to make sure your Internet is performing as it should.
- Lastly, extend your WiFi signal and get better coverage with xFi Pods. Learn how pods work with your xFi Gateway for consistent coverage.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.