jorick's profile

New Poster


6 Messages

Thu, Apr 22, 2021 8:48 PM

I need to either downgrade or terminate my service

I used to live with my disabled daughter in Ashuelot, NH and since I work at home, I have fast internet and phone services.  However I recently moved to Mesa, AZ (daughter still lives at her house) and want to downgrade the services at my daughter's house since she doesn't need the fast internet or phone.  But I can't find any phone number on the Xfinity web site where I can call to have the downgrade done.  Can someone help me?


Official Employee


345 Messages

2 m ago

Hello and Happy Thursday, ! I hope you’re having a great week so far! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to us on our Community Forums! You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs! Going forward, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with our site however no worries! Our team can definitely assist with your daughter's downgrading needs either by phone at 1-800-XFINITY or you can simply send us a private chat message by selecting the “chat” icon on the top right side of our page and then using our singular Xfinity Support handle (not an agent name) to get started. Once you have started a chat message, please provide your name and service address as it appears on your monthly billing statements. Thanks again for both your time and patience!

New to the Community?

Start Here