$10 credit for Autopay and Paperless billing, (Dec.18, 2020 to Apr. 2021)
I hope you can help.
You are communicating with a very frustrated Xfinity customer.
- On December 18, 2020 I talked with a customer representative about changing our plan after price changes had increased. We agreed on a new plan with an estimated bill each month of $194.66. I also was told about the option to get a $10 per month for enrolling in Auto Pay and Paperless bill, if I did it within 30 days.
- Previously our bills with Xfinity constantly had errors and needed phone calls to correct which was easily done but time consuming.
- On January 17, 2021 I talked with a customer representative to make sure I was signing up for the Auto Pay and Paperless billing correctly. I was told after long conversation that my plan was not eligible for the $10 discount. I tried to explain what the December representative told me, but they were not listening and I was dealing with people that I had a hard time understanding from a different country.
- On January 18, 2021 I called again and got a very nice person named Deon he got me all set up for Auto Pay and Paperless billing and told me not to pay the bill, Auto Pay would do that on February 3, 2021. He said he the $10 credit on January 17 was for not getting the Auto Pay credit and the hassle on the phone. I was good with that.
- On February 6 Auto Pay worked taking $187.21, but for some reason on February 11 it said I still owed $0.98. How can this happen, Xfinity did the Auto Pay.
- On February 11 I called to find out why I owed $0.98, I didn’t get an answer just another $10.62 credit and the representative looked into why I didn’t get the Auto Pay credit. He said it was all fixed for March’s payment.
- On March 6 Auto Pay worked taking $183.19. After the payment it showed I now still owed $1.52, again Xfinity is billing my account. How does this happen?
- On March 15 my bill was ready for view, so I did and there wasn’t a credit this month either. I talked with Donte #4058520, very nice and said he looked into the reason, and then escalated it to the next level. They said they fixed the problem and credited my account the $10.00 I was supposed to get for Auto Pay.
- On March 29 I checked and I showed I should have be billed $194.79-$10.00 credit =$184.79. My account was charged $183.27, how do you come up with these numbers?
- On April 5 I called Ann #3838414 and she couldn’t figure it out either, but she credited my account for $14.86, again where did the number come from. She escalated my problem with the Auto Pay credit and the transferred phone rang for 5 minutes before it disconnected. I had been talking to her for 45 minutes. I called back and got Zuleika and she said she didn’t have an employee number. I asked to be transferred to the USA. I got Steven #S9- again very pleasant, but he told me my plan was not eligible for the discount. What the heck! I asked to talk to a supervisor and got Heather #S>6 she told me there was nothing she could do. I signed the contract (this is where Comcast is now going backwards in customer support).
- What I was sold on the phone was not what I got after 4 months and many hours of wasted time.
This is where I stand today; I am a longtime customer and no one is listening.
Support would be greatly appreciated.